Support Options For Medisoft
We support all versions of Medisoft
FEE-BASED TRAINING AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT OPTIONS
1. Hourly Training Training support at $125 per hour, to be used in 15 minute increments. Remote/online training requires a high-speed internet connection. See bundled hours below for greater savings.
2. Hourly Technical, and/or EDI Support Technical Support and/or Electronic Claims Support at $125 per hour, to be used in 15 minute increments. Remote/online support requires a high-speed internet connection. See bundled hours below for greater savings.
3. Bundled Hours: For greater savings, pre-purchase bundled hours of phone training or support. To be used as needed during one year: 3 hours/$300 (20% Savings) 6 hours/$525 (30% Savings)
4. Yearly Technical Phone Support Unlimited technical support is a flat rate of $1450 per year, for 1 contact in your office. Remote/online support requires a high-speed internet connection. Database corruption repair and training are not included and are listed separately.
5. Yearly Technical & Training Phone Support Unlimited technical support and up to 12 hours of training is a flat rate of $2450 per year, for 1 contact in your office. Additional training hours will be billed at the hourly rate. Remote/online support requires a high-speed internet connection. Database corruption repair is not included and is listed separately.
6. Online Training Videos Unlimited access to online training videos for 1 year. Over 36 video segments for the current Medisoft version, choose the topic you wish at your convenience. $199 for 1 year.
7. Data Corruption/File Repair Repair of corrupted database: $399 minimum
8. Electronic Claims Setup - Claims setup support is $399 or $599 or $900. Pleas contact us for options and full details.
FREE TRAINING AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT OPTIONS
Phone - One hour of free phone support is included with your new purchase of Medisoft Advanced, two hours with Network Professional. Remote/online support and/or training require a high-speed internet connection.
Help Button Support may be obtained by using the Help button on any page of the Medisoft program.
Manual A Medisoft program manual is on your installation CD ROM.
All major credit cards are accepted.
ALL PRICES QUOTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU DO REGULAR BACKUPS
DATA CAN BE PERMANENTLY LOST WITHOUT A BACKUP
Each Practice that is set up in your Medisoft program should have its' own set of disks.
You will need to open each individual Practice and back up each one separately.
Here is the recommended sample of the backup procedure for Disks, Tapes, USB Drives or CDROMs:
**Once a week take the backup off-site.
**A good place to store the monthly backup disk is in a safety deposit box at your bank.
For more information on the Medisoft Database please visit our Medisoft Database Page
Medisoft ANSI 5010 Compliance? Click here to get the lastest on the new Medical Billing EDI Requirements.