McKesson Practice Choice Info Center
McKesson Electronic Medical Record software is an integrated online EMR solution that is tailor-made for independent small to medium sized practices.
Online Electronic Health Record,
a fully integrated practice and
electronic medical chart (EHR\EMR) solution that features advanced yet
easy-to-use lastest Microsoft technology designed for small
independent primary care practices. McKesson Online Practice Choice is
industry's newest, and innovative Web-based EHR that offers
operational, EDI, and clinical tools on a single database.
Subscribe to cost-effectiveness:
With McKesson Practice Choice electronic health record, you're not just getting an EHR/PM product you're benefiting from a comprehensive solution that complements your independence. As a Web-based subscription service, there are no costly servers to maintain, no IT staffers to hire and no backups to schedule. Simplify your administrative overhead and learning curve with just a single solution integrating EHR, PM, patient portals, e-prescribing and claims. Simply log on to our secure system to access and manage your practice's data. Updates and upgrades to the program will stream automatically to your computers, so manual reinstallations are never required.
Ease into electronic note-taking:
You compose your progress notes carefully, which is why we've carefully constructed the Smart Note technology that powers McKesson Practice Choice. It allows you to document on a single screen while pulling and pushing data from anywhere in the patient's chart. Search codes using natural terminology and view cross-sectional chart summaries. Everything you enter automatically flows data into all pertinent fields throughout a chart. You can even create a template that suits your note-taking preferences. You'll spend less time charting and more time interacting with your patients.
When care is your priority and independence is your choice:
With 20+ years delivering PM and EHR technology to the small practice, McKesson knows what you need to run your medical office smoothly while maintaining your patient focus. We invested heavily and organically built McKesson Online EHR software to suit the specific needs of smaller offices. Leveraging the latest Microsoft® technologies, we spent time observing you in your workspace and tailored the software design and screen layout to deliver a consistent experience despite the multiple hats you wear and tasks you complete throughout the day
Your workflow-cash flow-data partner:
is familiar with
the ways clinical and business operations
overlap in the small-practice environment. That's why McKesson
The Workflow Efficiency Choice
* Intuitive interface makes it easy for anyone to learn and use
* Check-in procedures are simplified and require less staff time
* Electronic prescription ordering and pharmacy or patient-requested renewal systems help ensure patient safety yet streamline the process
* Well-documented patient records are accessible from any Web-enabled computer
* Save time eliminating paper lab results via an electronic connection
* Enhance patient touch with in-hand or Web-published clinical summaries
The Cash Flow Choice
* Use a ONC-ATB certified system to enable Meaningful Use dollar submission
* Check patient eligibility in real time to guarantee reimbursement
* Ensure provider-recommended procedure regimens are performed to benefit patient health and encourage visit volume
* Improve collections by taking visit and account payments at check-in
* Embedded Claim/ERA services w/auto-posting keeps cash moving
The Operational Data Choice
* McKesson online electronic medical charting speedily generates patient lists and reminders to communicate with the right audience
* Benchmark yourself with built-in Performance and Clinical Quality Measure Dashboards
* Interrogate your financial health with comprehensive reporting
The choice is simple
You and your staff need tools that simplify processes, not complicate them. McKesson Practice Choice for medisoft is as easy to learn as it is to use because it's designed to do exactly what small practices need it to do. There's no complex training module, and its built-in features are intuitive, even to those who are new to electronic systems. You'll get up to speed quickly, then immediately be able to put the software to work on your practice's behalf. Call us today at 888-691-8058 or 941-743-6666 to learn more about McKesson Practice Choice.
Our New Insurance Claim Forms Are Compatible With the NEW CMS 1500 2014 Claim Form
Our free quick start "How to use Medisoft" video training will help you understand how to quickly enter and print the new CMS 1500 2014 claim form info. This new claim form can begin to be used Jan 6, 2014 and is REQUIRED by April 2014. Our program is terrific for medical offices and medical billing services. Our medical practice management software is designed especially for windows. The claims program is easy to use especially in the windows environment. Our insurance billing service software is also affordable and priced well below other programs costing thousands of dollars more. Click here if you are interested in McKesson Practice Choice web based emr software.
Customers Are Saying
"We gave up an expensive program to use Medisoft. I have no regrets."-- Jackie Barnes, Office Manager
Get in Touch With Us
Computerized Business Systems
23263 Harborview Rd. Port Charlotte, FL 33980
Computerized Business Systems;
Phone 1-941-743-6666 Toll Free: 1-888-691-8058